- Our Wines
- Wine Club
- News & Events
- Our Story
#HungerfordHill Hashtag Competition
There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing our wines being enjoyed by Hungerford Hill fans. So we’d like to kick off a monthly competition to celebrate the Fan of the Month.
Simply use #hungerfordhill when posting about our wines and we’ll award one winner every month with a twin-pack of wine.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Hungerford Hill Wines #hungerfordhill Hashtag Competition (“Promotion”) forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Hungerford Hill Wines Pty Ltd ABN: 57 099 064 285, 2450 Broke Road, Pokolbin, NSW 2320 (the “Promoter”).
2. By taking part in this Promotion and uploading an entry to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter the entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Participants must be over the age of 18 and provide evidence of this on collection of prize. Participants should be aware that a breach of this consent requirement will result in the participant being disqualified.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and personal details concerning the participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. This is a game of skill and the winner will be selected according to creativity and originality. Final judging will be conducted by Hungerford Hill within 24hrs after the end of the promotion period. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The best entry, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, based on the creative merit of the entry, will be the prize winner.
Winners will be announced 24hrs after a winner is determined throughout the promotional period. The winner will be notified via Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook and asked to verify their age.
6. The Promotion is run on a monthly basis.
Competition opens: Beginning of each month.
Entry Closes: End of each month.
7. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must upload at least one image or video (or a combination) to either Instagram (requires mobile/tablet application), or Twitter along with the #hungerfordhill hashtag during the Promotional period. The Promotion can also be entered on Facebook by visiting the Hungerford Hill Wines Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hungerfordhill) and uploading at least one image or video (or a combination) along with the #hungerfordhill hashtag on the Hungerford Hill Wines Facebook page wall during the Promotional period. Entrant’s Twitter or Instagram accounts must be set to public so the Promoter can view entries for the entry to be considered valid.
8. The sole prize of a twin pack of Hungerford Hill Wines (valued at over $60) will be awarded to one winner.
9. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winning entrant only. Prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
10. The winner will be notified via a post on the social medium in which they entered (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) and will then be asked to email their name, postal address and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit prize in the event of a participant being unable to satisfy these Promotion terms and conditions or not claiming a prize.
12. Any prize that remains unclaimed 2 months after date of winner being notified will become void and no correspondence will be entered into. No further winner will be announced.
13. Participants may enter as many times as they like during the Promotional period. The participant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the entry submitted as part of the Promotion is an original work created solely by the participant, that the entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the entry.
14. Participants’ agree that any entry submitted to the Promotion may be used by the Promoter for marketing and Promotional purposes. The Promoter recognises the participant retains ownership of the copyright in each entry however the participant agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each entry throughout the world in all media for any use of the entry in connection with the Promotion.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entry where it reasonably suspects that such entries are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. Entries that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain objectionable content or are otherwise considered inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to notify relevant authorities including law enforcement bodies and provide them with the objectionable entry and the participant's personal information.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that participant invalid.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (g) use of a prize.
21. If requested by the Promoter, participants and winner must participate in all Promotional activity including publicity and photography in connection with the Promotion, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and entry in any Promotional material in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter may publish the name of winner on their website and in customer newsletters. Participants’ uploaded entries may also be used for Promotional purposes including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Hungerford Hill Wines website.
22. Any costs incurred by the participants associated with entry into the Promotion including, but not limited to, accessing the internet, the Hungerford Hill Wines website and telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
23. Please refer to the Hungerford Hill Wines Privacy Statement by visiting the website http://hungerfordhill.com.au/privacy_policy.html as entry in this Promotion is an agreement to be bound by that policy. The Promoter may collect non-public personally-identifiable information about participants in connection with the Promotion.
24. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook nor does any reference to Hungerford Hill Wines’ products, services, or offerings by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
25. By participating in this Promotion each participant unconditionally releases and holds harmless Instagram, Twitter or Facebook from any and all liability associated with the Promotion.